Sunday, March 27, 2011

I took the kids to see a movie tonight. We went to Gnomeo and Juliet. It was actually a lot cuter that I thought it would be. I am trying so hard to stay busy with David gone, but it has been very VERY hard. Today was a really hard day. I had no idea that it was going to be this hard with him gone. We really have been so blessed. He hasn't been gone more than a couple week at a time in the past 12 years. I feel so spoiled. I now that I really should not complain because he could be gone for 9 months like a lot of the other branches of the military. I am however so excited tomorrow is finally Sunday. We get to go to church. The one thing that I really look forward to each week. The only problems is it only last about an hour and a half. Why can't it last a few hours??? I have the whole rest of the day to find something to keep us busy. Normally on Sundays we would enjoy as a family. Well, I guess it is time for bed. One more day down.

No comments: