Monday, June 29, 2009

Bay Beach

I took the kids to Bay Beach in Green Bay with our Mom's Prayer Group. It was so much fun!! Lyric said it was the best place on earth. It is totally free to get in and each ticket is only $.25. All the rides are either 1 or 2 tickets. I only spent $10 on tickets. What a cheap fun day!!

I could not believe Allyn was so eager to get on rides. She usually wants nothing to do with things that move, but without even thinking she jumped right up on the horse.

Judah even got to go on a ride. Here we are on a train ride.
OK...so seriously this surprised me... both Allyn and Kian wanted to go on the scrambler. Kian really wanted to sit next to me. I told him that Sissy would squish him, but at the time he didn't care. He did mind he was hurting her after the ride started. I asked him if he was having fun on the ride and he calmly said, "NO". These rides were more to Kian's liking.
Judah trying to enjoy his ride in the stroller.
We packed a lunch so we wouldn't have to buy lunch there. Even if we had to get lunch there it was so reasonable. It was only $1.75 for a cheeseburger. Where do you find that?

Santi and Lyric
Lyric and Angie were so excited to go on these swings. This was his favorite ride.
Kian, Nic and Santi driving a boat.
My little race car driver!
Here is our group picture. We were missing Allyn, Lyric and Angie because they were waiting in line to go on the scrambler before we left. The went back for seconds!!
Here they are in motion! Click on the picture and look at their faces. So cute!
I had to take this picture because on of the things we had on the scavenger hunt was to get stuck behind a train. I did get stuck behind one yesterday. I am still in hunt mode. I can't wait to do it again. I sure hope we are here next year for it!!!





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Allyn see the rides are fun!!! Looks like lots of fun for everyone.